Today I had the honor to receive the Dardos Award coming from my “tocaya” Malva, “Nada en la maleta” a beautifully written blog in Spanish. One month ago I started blogging, I’m really enjoying the experience, the people I’m meeting along the way and all the things I’m learning while reading what you all write.
The dardos award is a tricky one, Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Spanish. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
The rules that nominees must follow are the following:
1. Include the Dardos Award image. Checked.
2. Mention the blog that nominated me. Checked.
3. Nominate blogs and the reason you nominated them.
The number of blogs that you have to mention varies depending on the source so I will start and see how I’m doing! It is also (for the ones doing the blogging 101 course) visit your neighbors day so I spent a long time reading around!
1. PhoTrablogger. Because of his awesome response time, dedication and beautiful images.
2. When my brain farts. I really enjoy her writing the fictional and the most serious comments.
3. The Failing Adult. Because she does not fail at all when telling a story.
4. Oh the places you’ll go! Can’t lie that was the tittle that caught my eye but then I really enjoyed reading the perspective of a foreigner in my country!
Hope you visit them and enjoy them as much as I did. Enjoy the “rest” of the day!